This motivational program has been carefully tailored to help a specific group of people meet their exercise goals. To qualify for this project, you must:
- Reside within the USA for the duration of the 6 week study.
- Currently exercise less than 150 minutes of moderate intensity or 75 minutes of vigorous intensity exercise per week.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 64.
- Work full-time (at least 30 hours per week).
- Pass the PAR-Q measure to determine your readiness for a new program of exercise OR consult with your personal physician before participating.
- To learn more about the PAR-Q, visit this page:
Space is limited. Remember, feel free to invite a friend, coworker, family member or exercise partner to join you in the program – as long as they meet the above requirements, anyone can join.